Sunday, April 11, 2021

March

Jonah is quite the little artist. Here's his chalk drawing of Bruni. :) 
The weather has been so nice we've been to A LOT of parks. Jonah and I went to 4 parks in 2 days.It's definitely more fun with siblings, but it is nice to get out of the house!



Couple of old men....
Kate had to do a biography book report and dress up as their person. Ha ha!


We also like to go walk to meet the kids after school when we can. Jonah likes to ride his "fast bike" when we go. And we always have to stop at the maze!
Will's hair got pretty long. This picture doesn't really do it justice. He wasn't thrilled I was taking before and after pictures.

Rach has started up track again. I missed her doing the high jump but saw her long jump! She's cute no matter what she does.

Trav has been rebuilding the deck. We had lots of helpers with the demo.






Kate's state report is on Rhode Island, so we only thought it appropriate to take a picture of her in our "road island"
Will did an animal report and he chose a snail. I actually learned a lot of interesting info about snails I had no idea about! This is his habitat he made. 
Trav's big birthday was coming up, #45, so I wanted to do something a little bigger this year,  so we snuck off to Logan for a little getaway for a night. We went to the "Old Rock Church" B & B. It was this weird, quirky place. Almost had to leave breadcrumbs to find our way back from our room. A lot of it was under renovation, but it was a lot of fun!. 

We tried to take a few pictures while there. I'm dying over this picture of me! Ha ha! I have 14 chins and1 giant eye. Yeah...I'm not very good at selfies.



Then we had to visit the spot we got engaged at. Right across from the Logan temple.
Speaking of funny faces in pictures. This one is CLASSIC of Jonah!
Then Trav's birthday actually arrived. It's nice having him around so we can celebrate with him all day.

 

This gigantic box took up half of our bedroom for several weeks. We finally were able to get it out of the room!


Jonah and I both made cakes for Trav this year.

Then the next day we woke up to a St. Patty's day rainbow and pot of gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment