Saturday, February 29, 2020

12 Days of Christmas

 This year during December somebody (I'm pretty sure I know who...but it's never been confirmed...) did the 12 days of Christmas for our family! It was SO much fun! Nobody has ever done this for us before and we loved it. But this wasn't just any 12 days....it was 12 days of games- which is perfect because we love games!

I didn't take pictures of all the of the games we did which I'm bummed about but I did get some good ones! Here's the game for '3 French Hens' (baseball with french bread bats, plastic eggs as the balls) Jonah was surprisingly good at this one!
 This was '5 gold rings' trying to ring a gift bag with a good hula hoop.
 '6 geese a laying'



 With only 1 casualty...

 '7 Swans a swimming'




 I did have to document that I was the grand champion of 'Swans'
 '9 maids a-milking' This one was hard! We had to dust Milk Duds into milk containers.


 '10 lords a Leaping' was to get the ping pong balls (with frog pictures on them) out of the tissue boxes by shaking your booty. It was awesome! I never did get that last ball out of there though!
 All these games wore Jonah out!

It seriously was SO much fun! Thanks mystery family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment