Saturday, January 12, 2019

Christmas cards

We were not going to do a Christmas card this year. I did not want to do one. We didn't have a picture and then it always takes forever to address all the cards, and do the whole sha-bang. I do always love them 'after the fact' but it's the 'during the fact' I don't like and just didn't have it in me this year. 

But then one day Trav was miraculously home when it was still light outside and he said "Let's go take a picture right now!" We went as we were. I made Josh stand in the back with his shorts and those that didn't have decent shirts on put on decent jackets. It seriously took less than 10 minutes. And they turned out pretty well!





 This is the one we ended up using. How Jonah was looking and smiling at a timer on a camera is a mystery to me. Cute!

 Payback time!
 My kids have been obsessed with playing cards this winter.
 And the Sunday before Christmas I forced everyone to take some cute dressed up pictures too.























 My cute friend Natalie does Santa pictures every year as a fund raiser for the Road Home in Salt Lake. She is an amazing photographer and they turned out awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment