Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Christmas 2018

Christmas is the best. Let's just say that right now.
 On Christmas Eve we hung out with my family at my sisters house for a little while. Then it was off to visit Grandpa Maughan's grave with the Maughans and Grandma Maughan's house for clam chowder. The kids were anxious to get home though to set out cookies for Santa and open their "one gift" for Christmas Even








Rach, Kate and Will got new jammies so they had to show them off.




Luckily the kids were good and Santa came!!

Christmas started bright and early with us forbidding them to come up before 5:00am. So at 4:59 they were up and at 'em.


Yes, I wore my Santa jammies...



I love that Rach still asks for little toys to play with. I hope she always keeps her young heart.
I got a fancy schmancy robot vacuum that we have dubbed R2Sweepe-o

It was a little early for Jonah

A calculator...just what every 8th grade math whiz needs...



Perfect shirt for Trav...


This was like a Christmas Story dream come true....Josh got his BB gun! You'll shoot your eye out!

These two littles just laid there watching the big kids put together Lego's.


Josh headed outside to try it out!




It was a perfect day of playing with new toys, relaxing, hanging out together, eating yummy food and remembering our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment