Tuesday, October 9, 2018

The rest of summer...

Rach and I went back in time...
 And we traveled the world...



 We played in the backyard.
 Jonah learned how to lay all the way down in the tub (and thinks he's pretty cool for doing it)
 These 2 peas in a pod played non-stop
 Josh got to help with an arrow of light ceremony in scouts.

 Rach took (and loved) a sewing class.

 Sleeping out on the tramp
 I threw my first tryazon party for e-cloth. (I especially love Josh's ove glove duster)
 Enough said...
 There was lots of laundry to do, so why not just make it a nest?
 I love that someone snuck this picture of the girls in primary.
 Some played with no pants on
 We went shopping
 Rach got to go to the temple
 I got together with some high school buddies. It was long overdue!

 Trav got together with his buddies too.
 We visited grandpa
 Josh grew a beard
 We did some more shopping with the Maughan's
 My girls actually match! I had to get a picture.
 We had a zoo in our front room
 Jonah's favorite part about the bike ride.
 These next few sum up every day of summer...



 Jonah got a new swimsuit!


 
We went to the zoo




 He lined all the animals up in pairs. Smarty pants!
 We ate really big onion rings when the girls and dad were at daddy/daughter
 Pyramids of friends

Yep....it was a good summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment