Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Finally Will's turn

The long awaited day of pre-school finally came for cute William. He was SOOO excited and had to wear his official pre-school t-shirt. He is one that takes a little while to warm up to new ideas (like going to school) so I wasn't sure how it would "really" go. But he marched right in there and had a blast. The meltdowns came a few weeks later but I think we made it through the rough patch and he'll rule the school from now on!



 I think Kate was just as excited as he was to start school.
 My long-haired boys. I cannot get Jonah to look at the camera!


 Group shot! Rach was already slaving away at Jr. High.


 I had to capture this boys morning hair. I know it's getting long but I just can't bear to cut it yet. I don't want my baby to grow up!
 This boy and his "mmm mmm blankey"


 Sometimes he can't even make it to bed he's so tired.
 He's even using his pajamas as a pillow.
 The new nightly routine with Jr. High math. Rachel's quote: "I like it when dad helps me with math because your brain is old and you can't remember it as well."  (Just as a side note...my brain is 6 years younger than Trav's brain!)
 Will was in the bathroom for quite a while one day and when he came out he showed me he had painted his nails.

 Another reason why I'm always so tired at night...
 But these are kids after my own heart.  Love these little bookworms of mine!


 And I LOVE my new bookshelf! Notice the glass doors so Jonah can't take everything off the shelves? Not in here my little Tormado! (That's not a type-o)
 Trav has been busily working on the backyard and it's finally starting to show! It's looking great.
 He did get a little help from a little helper.


 (with big muscles)
 I love how serious he is when he flexes.


 Tough guys.

 Now back to this munchkin. He thinks he's pretty hot stuff now that he can walk around.

 Getting into trouble like usual.

 Closing all the doors...
 Josh kept trying to photobomb.
 I love this one.

 Another daily occurrence...



I love these little munchkins but I need a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment