Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Fall at Snowbasin

We knew we needed some major outdoor time with how gorgeous this fall has been so far. So to Snowbasin we went!










 
Everyone Jump!




 Will's perfect little seat chair.

 I think Trav saw something in the forest....he looks pretty worried.

 It was just a monkey in the trees...

 I think this picture looks like one of those fake backgrounds. Too bad I didn't realize how gorgeous it would be. I would have dressed everyone up and made them comb their hair or something.


 Watch the progression in these next few pictures. Ha ha!


 Jonah got her!


 It was really cold and unfortunately Jonah hit his limit. Even the giant gloves didn't help.
 Ahhh! He's reaching to me with giant crazy baby hands!

I sure love this family of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment