Monday, June 27, 2016

Best Dad EVER

Okay, I know I've said this before and I will say it again until my face turns blue....but these kids have THE best dad in the whole world. I hope they know how lucky they really are. 

We've been doing monthly dates with the kids and here's some pictures from Trav's last date with Kate. They went on a hike together and had a great time.




 William got a new pool to swim in this summer. He doesn't like the big pool next door so we had to get something more for his taste.




 Will always loves to help daddy when he's working from home.
 This year for Father's day we were actually at a family reunion in Idaho. So we had to have everything ready early and sneakily packed into the car without daddy finding out. It was a success! The kids loved giving him lots of treats with notes attached to them.
 We knew he was missing out on the Dad's root beer the typically hand out during church so we had to make up for that.
We also got 2 new Joey stories done.


They all gave him hugs but for some reason there was a photo-bomber in every single picture.


 We had to get a picture of him modeling his new shirt as well. Kate picked it out and I think it's perfect!


 After being postponed for bad weather they also had the Father/Son campout. Here's a picture of the gigantic fire they built.....(only at fathers and sons.....)

 The boys liked sleeping in the back of the truck. One of the first things Will said when they got back was "I slept in the truck and me and Josh saw a shooting star!!" I love that they're making these memories.
 Trav got up early for a walk and ran into a buddy.
 The boys are still snoozing.
 I like Josh's reflection in this picture.
 Camp-outs, hiking, working, playing....yep. They really do have the best dad ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment