Thursday, April 7, 2016

Easter 2016

Easter came way to early (in my opinion) this year! It kind of snuck up on us without warning (or planning, or preparation). So when the bunny left an indoor egg hunt this year we were glad to take what we could get!

You awake yet, Josh?

 
Nice hair...and jammies, Will!


 Every time William would find an egg he'd stick his tongue out and shake it (the egg....not his tongue). He was having a great time!

 And it made it a little trickier having our house under construction because there were all kinds of nooks and crannies for the eggs to hide in.
 I love how they all check out their eggs afterward to see the goods.


 Sometimes you just have to eat the treats straight from the eggs. No hands required!
 We then headed off to church for a wonderful message about our Savior. I always love Easter Sunday! We do clean up nicely sometimes!
 After church we had to dye our Easter eggs. Typically we do it before so we can eat them for Sunday lunch but we ran out of time!
 Don't be too egg-cited Kate! (I'm killing it with jokes today!)
 I guess I didn't get a finished product picture...oops. Photographer fail!
 Then it was off to Grandma's and Grandpa's for a yummy Easter dinner and egg hunt! Finally the kids get an outdoor one! And Grandpa's egg hunts are always the best. He splits them into different categories for different parts of the yard.
 Cute brothers....
 And the gang of egg finders.....

 These two cuties were watching a show and I thought their little feet were cute so I had to capture the moment. It's a miracle Kate has on her own shoes. Her latest feat (ha ha) is for her and Erika to switch one shoe so they have mismatched shoes all the time. Yes, they even do it during school.

 And this has been my bedroom for the past 3 weeks. Trav got his new bike for his birthday and has been so busy he hasn't had time to ride it. Brand new bikes can't possibly be out in the cold, dirty garage.....right?!? I guess that depends on who you ask....I hope he can get a ride in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment