Friday, October 23, 2015

Family Photo Frenzy

We've been threatening to get some pictures taken but just haven't done it. It's one of those "things." But as we were walking out the door to head up to the cabin for UEA weekend Trav said, "Let's grab some shirts that we can take pictures in!" So as soon as we got up there and got settled (and before my hair could turn dirty and greasy) it was family picture time! Luckily, my buddy Christa is an excellent photographer and she was there with us so 
I think we got some good ones!

Here's the setting up. And it does help that it was absolutely gorgeous up there too!

 
We've got some keepers!






 
Finding the right spot....

 I wish I would've known Rach was being a stinker so I could have smacked her. I love this one! The smack is less effective now....

 "Schmack"
 Will's showing you his 6-pack....

 I really need to schmack her....
 He's really proud of his 6-pack and will happily show you if you ever ask him.




 Someone wasn't too thrilled to be taking pictures.....


 Luckily she's cute and we can usually get  a few good ones out of her!

 This girl, on the other hand, loves to pose!


 
Now do a funny face!
 When he turned the camera, she turned the direction of her funny face too!
 This boy is about as photogenic as you can get.



 Funny face!
 Okay, seriously? Who taught this boy to "smoulder?" I think we're in trouble!




 Da boyz...

 They wanted to make an Oreo....(too bad Rach was long gone by then)

 We even got some couple pictures!!






 I love the photo-bomber and the look on his face when Trav dipped me. Ha ha!

 We even got a picture with "our tree." Too bad the lighting isn't very great. There's a photo-bomber witch in this picture. Anyone see it?
 Kate, this one is just mom and dad. Go stand over there!


Okay, this was the sweetest moment EVER and I'm so glad I caught some of it on camera. These two handsome boys were having a moment.








 Somebody sure likes his dad. Okay.....4 somebody's really like their dad.

Thanks for the pictures Christa! They look great!!

1 comment:

  1. They look great!! Travis gets all the credit though, choosing the settings. You guys have such a cute family too. I love the witch photo bomb, that's too cool!! Bummer about the lighting though. If you want I could fix them for ya? We had so much fun with you guys!! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete