Monday, August 3, 2015

Schick Reunion 2015- Part 2

When we weren't at the beach, this is what was going on. 
This is the bird's eye view...

 
William, for some reason, really loved these fake pine cones and insisted that I take his picture with them. He carried those things all over the place.
 There was also a pool table in the garage which was fun.
 Then we had a "project." Everyone drew someone else's name out of a bucket and you had to make a picture of them using stuff you find outside. Most of them turned out great and it was SO FUN! I can't believe how creative everyone was. I don't really want to post all of the pictures so here's the ones of my cute family.

This is Rachel (created by Josh) He really wanted to make sure she was modest.
 Kate (created by me) With long, flowing hair and a tie dye shirt.
 Emily (created by Erin....apparently she's not as concerned with modesty as Josh is)
 This is Josh (by Alex)
 Trav driving the boat (which he did the entire day....created by Jessie)
 William with his leg falling off (created by marc)
 Here is everyone busily working on their people.
 Okay, I do want to throw grandma and grandpa's in there too because they're so good. Here's grandma. Love the hair!
 And Grandpa with not much hair.....Ha ha! So fun!
 
And then to the son-in-law's delight it was time for family pictures! I know this is always the highlight of their trip but they put on a "show." What a cute crew!
 The boys...
 With big muscles....
 The girls....
 
With big muscles.....(even Hallee)
 Grandparents and grand-kids.....

 with moose ears.....
 And tough-guy faces....
 The Schick clan
 Their favorite picture of the day!
 As tough guys....
 We did head back to the beach again.It was too fun not to.
 Don't even think about it missy!

 We pulled the good old air mattress out again.

 Aimee teaches them young at her house.
 The boys got to do some kayaking.




 Kate was a little obsessed with finding feathers for her sandcastle.
 I told her to get down so we could see the sand castle. This isn't how I would have "got down" but it still worked.




 This looks like they're holding hands. Awww!




 This picture is too funny of Kate so I had to throw it in.
The next day we packed up and headed home. It was such a fun reunion! We had so much time together and were wishing it would last a few more days. Thanks McCall. You were good to us.

1 comment:

  1. I spent a week in McCall last year for work and really enjoyed the area. I'd work up there if they didn't have 9 months of winter! Also, I'm the same with regard to boats: Jen grew up with one and is an expert skier, while I've heard they have something to do with water, right?

    ReplyDelete