Friday, October 4, 2013

Smiles and Soccer

So this post is dedicated to all those dimples that we find in our house.  They are just too cute to resist. 




 We also have ourselves some soccer players!  Thankfully they let them play because sign ups were when I was in the hospital and I totally forgot.  I had to go into the rec office and beg to let them play.  Josh is now a Blue Ninja....
 This kid is not the most aggressive player on the team but he loves to play goalie and is really good at it!  He looks pretty tough too.  He is also an excellent trash talker.  His first game they played a red team and he said, "I bet I know what their team name is...the red chickens."  Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not the name they chose.

 We also had a stake fair a few weeks ago.  We had a good time getting tattoos, eating scones, popcorn and cotton candy, and getting rained on.

 Rachel was in a dance performance with these cute girls.  They danced to "Eye of the Tiger"  Notice the black and orange?

 Here we are back to smiley McGee.

 Rachel's first week of soccer she had a 'bye' then the next 2 weeks got rained out.  So when some other teams had 3 games she hadn't had any.  Her team name is Gold Rush and they are pretty awesome now that they actually get to play!
 My little Utes.  I think they look so much alike in this picture.

 And sometimes you just play so hard you pass right out.

 Ummm.....I don't know what to say about this boy and peanut butter sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment