Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010

Merry Christmas to all!  I hope you all had as good as a Christmas as we did.  I know it's only been like a week since I last posted but this is what you're going to get now that we are on-line!  

This first one reminds me of someone....anyone ever see Little Rascals?  Which charecter do you think Kate identifies with?

 Then we had to get a shot of our little Superheros.  I'm so glad we have 2 at our house.  The bad guys don't stand a chance!

 Here's some shots from Christmas morning.  I think Kate had the most fun of all.  She LOVED playing in all the wrapping paper and even liked her presents too!  She's got the goofy smile look going on.

 Trav was pretty happy too about his spread. Do you think Sing-a-ma-jig or Minnie Mouse is his favorite?

 What a little cutie on her first Christmas.

 Josh only asked for 3 things from Santa:  A doggie pillow pet, a superman movie and a dart gun.  Santa must have got the letter because he got all 3!  All I can say is thank goodness he has a hard time cocking the gun (I hope that's how you spell it, I really don't know).  We would all have welts from getting shot so much.

 Rach and dad built a supercool snowman after that big snow.

 And we had the Schick Christmas party at our house this year.  It was so fun to see everyone and look how big all the cousins are getting! 

 Let's not forget the New Year's Eve celebration.  Even batman likes to celebrate.  Hey, how come he has the feather one?
 We got some attitude going on!


 After our countdown at 8:50pm (I know we couldn't wait until 9:00) we blew horns, popped those little firecracker things, went out in the snow and lit a campfire and lit our sparklers straight from the fire.  It was freezing cold but the kids really didn't seem to mind.  It was fun and maybe a possible tradiditon in the making?  I don't know.  But next year we should put some wood in the garage.....cold, wet wood doesn't light too well.  Go figure.


 And don't forget our little Kate.  She has one last message for you all.....

Look out 2011.....here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment