Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter!

Okay, so I've gone a little picture crazy since we've gotten our new camera. But here's an update of whats been shaking here. We had a very fun Easter at the Schick cabin. First we started the day coloring Easter eggs, which we then ate for lunch. Mmmmmm!

We had a big Easter egg hunt in the basement. Notice the color of Josh's eggs. Whenever he'd see a pink egg he's say "Rach there's an egg over here for you." He wouldn't pick up any eggs that weren't blue, yellow or green. What a silly boy.


And here's what we've all been waiting for! Kate's big smiles. Amazingly enough this was only the second picture I took of Kate with the new camera and she was all smiles. What a cutie.


Here's Kate with her Grandma Schick. I think they like each other.


Here's her silly little watermelon outfit. She finally fits into clothes, not just jammies.



Here's a little bit of our wonderful Easter dinner. Rach is definitely a carnivore.



Here's what we did the rest of the day. Yeah, we almost got a foot of snow while we were there! It was insane and very cold. It definitely didn't feel like April but we still had fun.



My cute boys. Josh wants to be just like his dad. I hope he does because he'll be the best boy ever.



I think he got some snow on his neck, what do you think?


Don't even think about it missy......


Bah!!
It was a very fun Easter and I'm so glad we have our camera! I had to take Kate to Primary Children's today to get an ultrasound of her kidneys. When I was pregnant they found some fluid in her kidneys so I had to keep going back for ultrasounds. They wanted to check it out once she got here. I have to say they weren't too helpful. They said there's still a little bit of fluid in the left kidney but they'd have to do more tests to determine if it's going to be a problem. I thought this was the test to see if there was a problem! Well, they didn't seem too concerned but it will have to be something we look out for in the future. She's growing so fast and I love her so much! I'm glad it's nothing too serious.

4 comments:

  1. That's funny about the pink egg thing with Josh, Michael was the same way, only he would find the egg and then put it in Addy's basket! Can't wait to come and see you guys tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmy, I miss you!!! I am glad you have a new camera, a great Easter and a healthy baby!!! Maybe I'll see you next Conference?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun weekend. What a cute baby. Charlotte loves to look at your blog, filled with lots of bebees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such a fun weekend. And I hope your birthday was just as fun! I love ya!

    ReplyDelete