Sunday, March 14, 2010

5 weeks

Okay, so I have a few new pictures of "the life of being a Maughan." Our little Kate is 5 weeks old! Man time flies so fast. It seems like I had her just yesterday but can't remember what life was like without her. She's really growing and getting really alert. In pretty much every picture I take of her she sticks out her tongue. But she's still so cute!



I tried this one about 8 times before we got one where all their eyes are open. I don't know how people with like 6 kids ever get a picture with everyone's eyes open. It's a challenge! The two troublemakers are always willing to get their picture taken with Kate though.



Who says cowboys don't enjoy a good tea party?

We had a "safety night" last week for FHE. We taught the kids what to do in case of a fire or earthquake, and we taught them our address in case they ever get lost. Rach was getting frustrated becuase she couldn't remember the address after a few tries. Finally she said "Can I just say 'Utah'?" Well, Utah's a pretty big place so we're hoping she never gets lost becuase the police are going to have to search all of Utah before we are found. I think she finally has it now she's practiced for a few days but I thought it was pretty funny. We had her Kindergarten orientation this past Friday. I can't believe she's that old. I feel SO old.....when did that happen?



2 comments:

  1. Kate is Beautiful! I can't believe Rachel is going to kindergarten this year. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so crazy that they are off to Kindergarten this year...still can't believe it myself. So, when can I come and visit? I only have about 5-6 weeks left before the baby comes so I figure we better get together before we have 6 kids between us....weird to think about. We ARE old!

    ReplyDelete