Sunday, February 14, 2010

One crazy week

I know you've all been dying to see our little cutie. I'll try to be good at posting but you don't leave the house much with a new kiddo. We've survived a whole week with 3 kids. Kate is absolutely wonderful. She's so calm and sweet. So bear with me because I have a million pictures. I'm not proud or anything.......okay, I am!

So here's me and Kate in the hospital. I know, watch out glamour shots, here I come!


Okay, so I'm having some issues right now so these are totally out of order, but just bear with me. You'll get to see them in all their glory. For Valentine's day I gave Trav a picture of all our kiddo's tootsies. Kate was only 4 days old when I took this picture. It's funny how all the sudden Josh is this big kid with big feet when last week he was my baby. How does that happen?

Hey Josh! What do you think of the new baby?


Hey Josh! What do you think of eating some broccoli?

We have this gigantic bathtub in our master bath. The kids love taking baths in it. It's like a swimming pool. I like the whole-- shower comes down and we can squirt them--thing.



We didn't know how to paint the nursery since we didn't know if it was a boy or a girl. But I think it turned out way cute. We're still going to put a chair rail around the room, but here it is so far.


Okay, now we're to the stuff you all want to see. Here's Kate with some balloons grandma gave us.



Yes, there are technically 3 princesses in the house now. The troublemaker princess is missing in this picture though.



Here's a cute, proud new daddy.


Here's Kate's going home outfit from the hospital.

Hey Kate, how do you like your going home outfit?

Proud mommy and daddy.


This picture just captures it all. Brother and sister as proud as punch. But notice the cowboy boots and candy bar. Sisters are great, but we still have our priorities.



Wrapped up like a burrito. Only a week old and she already loves that binky.



Josh really is obsessed with her. Every time he sees her he puts his face right next to hers and says "Hi Sweetheart!" What a cute big brother.


Well, she's a keeper! We just adore her and are so happy she's here. I can't believe it's only been a week! How does your heart just grow in size when you add a new kid to your family?

3 comments:

  1. Funny commentator Emily! She is adorable as is all of your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, you look great. I don't think that I could even hold my head up after Charlotte. Email me when you are ready for visitors, we live pretty close. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I got to come see you last week even if it wasn't for very long. Kate is adorable and I love your house! Let's get together again sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete