Saturday, January 13, 2024

Camp M&M

 M&M camp was a success this year! We didn't get rained out like we did last year even though we headed back to Marsh Lake. We had our annual marshmallow gun war.




And lots of chillin' by the fire
And fishing
I even caught my very first fish!!
Rock painting....


So many games
And playing in the lake




Yummy food

Rock stacking


Widdling

Boondoggle
Holding dragonflies
Pretty flowers

Sunsets
And BFFs
We finally did the thing we've been talking about for years and made official hoodies! Rachel made the design and they turned out AMAZING! I'm kind of obsessed with them so I had to get a picture of us all in our chosen colors.



Our watermelon didn't survive the bumpy road.


And some helped pack up more than others
I feel so lucky we have these BFFs of ours. I love this tradition.



No comments:

Post a Comment