Friday, December 29, 2023

4th of July

 This uploaded my pictures in reverse order. How annoying! But I'm too lazy to change it. So here's the girls at the park and the end of the day waiting for fireworks. Nice, Rach. Ha ha!

Jonah's just trying to survive at this point.






 
The kids had fun hanging out. The Maynes are nice to let us come with them for fireworks but I always feel like we are intruding on their family party. We might need to do our own thing next year.
 
The fireworks were awesome!





Earlier that day....smoke bombs!





Even earlier that day...the parade!




The sprinklers started going off right in the middle of the  parade. I've never seen those boys move so fast. Ha ha!




And to start the day...the Kaysville 5k. Kate and Josh were the  only takers this year but they both did great!





The night before we had dinner at grandma Maughan's.
I made some festive rice krispie treats.




Happy Independence day America!

No comments:

Post a Comment