Monday, November 13, 2023

June

I have so many pictures and so much catching up to do! So here's June in a nutshell... 
Trav went....somewhere? I honestly can't remember where because he travels all the time.... but he found this restaurant and it was perfect for him, my bacon lover.
 
We started out the summer strong by going on a few hikes.



The boys went on a backpacking trip.





Lots of hanging out at home (which is my favorite)
We went to Bountiful's chalk art festival. It had been rainy so a lot of people were trying to fix theirs. They're always so amazing! I just can't believe peoples talent!
This was my favorite...




I also love how it inspires my kids to pull out the chalk
The kids had great soccer seasons and it was sad to see it come to an end.


Rach's last time playing soccer on a team!


We did get to go swim at our favorite pool a few times.


We got some new sand for our sandbox. There were some leftover sand bags that we were able to get because there was so much water and flooding this spring.



The youth had a pinewood derby night which was so fun! My kids spent a lot of time on their cars.



The crowd waits with anticipation.
The cute priests were in charge.
Cutest kids, coolest cars.
Kate ran with the cross country team this summer and she passed us one morning when we were walking. I had to get a picture.
Also, Erika spent days trying to help Kate learn how to do a backflip. She is the best friend for Kate. And...she did it! She learned how to do it!

Trav's work party was really fun this year. We got to play carnival games
Eat lots of treats



And Jonah won banana!! Now we're all obsessed.



They even had caricature artists there (which I've always wanted to get one of these!) It was so cool!




Now banana is a part of the family


We also took a trip to the dinosaur park. We had the place to ourselves so we got a little crazy reenacting all the statues.
























Gosh, I love these kids and how much fun they make everything!

We had the ward pool party which is always a fav.


Got slurpees and ate them at our spot.

Rach got a job at the movie theater
Here's some more pictures of our hikes.






Here's some of my favorite beReal pictures that I saved on my phone













Our family band...
And father's day!





We always love the park

And we celebrated Rach's birthday a little early this year because of girls camp. So we went out to lunch at zupas.

Seriously can't believe she's 18! She's an adult! That's a lot of fingers to hold up now.
Gotta love dads decorations...



I dropped Josh off at FSY and this  is the only picture I got. He said he had a great time and marco polo-ed us every night. I'm glad he got that experience!
Jonah keep losing teeth and growing them back in!
We also got to go to the zoo.





Rach has been trying to earn some money so we've gotten a lot of things sparkly around here.

Someone snuck this picture of these two and sent it to me. I love them so much.

Happy June!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment