Saturday, April 22, 2023

This is Halloween

I love the many faces of Jonah:
 


We take pumpkin carving very seriously around here











This year for Halloween we had Darth Vader
A guy riding a dinosaur



 A magician
A pea

A reindeer
Westley and Buttercup.
(If I ever need motivation to not bleach my hair I just need to look at these pictures. Bright blonde does not look good on me!)


Off to grandmas house for our Halloween party!







I got to help in Jonah's class Halloween party

Then it was Halloween night!


Our trick or treating group is sadly getting small

Kate's cute buddies coordinated to match Kate's magician. She really wanted to wear her top hat.
Jonah and Will are the fastest trick or treaters I've ever seen. They ran way ahead of the crowd
And here's some with our good camera of the costumes


















 Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment