Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Jonah's baseball career

 

I signed Jonah up for baseball this spring because little kid baseball is literally the cutest thing on the planet. I would love to have a baseball player! He was a little nervous...

Look at that stance!
We quickly discovered that playing in the dugout was his favorite part.
And he was so stinkin cute out there playing.



But he didn't pay too much attention.


He'd get a few hits and runs.


I'd always joke he'd 'accidentally' hit the ball because it looked like he wasn't going to hit anything but then he'd hit it almost every time.





Being in the outfield was a different matter...





Ready to run those bases.
Chatting with the competition
And occasionally taking a nap.
Or just playing in the grass.


He was so dang cute doing whatever he was doing.































He may not have loved baseball and begged me to un-sign him up all season long. I think this may be the beginning and the end of his baseball career. But I can always hope that maybe next year he'll have a comeback!

No comments:

Post a Comment