Wednesday, April 13, 2022

New Year Newness

We rang in the new year with our besties, the Maynes. We had it at their house this year which was a nice switch.




Everyone made it to midnight! I think we're past the days of having sleeping babies to ring in the new year with.
Kate started up basketball again and she's a basketball queen! Her and Erika together are so fun to watch. And almost every single game Kate scored the first basket which makes it extra fun!



This little rascal is still rascaling around. He likes to climb Jonah's ladder into the loft then just jumps down when he's done.
2 little rascals!
We did get a little bit of snow. Every time a flake falls my kids all run over to sled.
They even convinced Josh to go too!









Then they took turns getting buried under the sled. I even took a turn and it's a good thing I don't have claustrophobia. That was a little creepy!






I just love these best friends....


The rascal is at it again "helping me" in laundry room.
These 3 put on a performance from the song our little teapot toy sings. It kept them busy for an hour and was great.



A boy can never have too many trains.....(according to Jonah)

We also got our bathroom finished! New countertop and Trav built a frame for the mirror. We got new handles too but I guess I took the 'after' picture too soon.
Even cats like trains...
I love taking little walks with some of my favorite guys to the ponds.

And we love making the ducks slip on the ice!



Rascal...

Twinner braids...

We got our nesting dolls done! They look amazing!  Ha ha! Here's Trav...
Em (the kids make fun of mine because I forgot to draw hands holding the book so it's floating)
Josh
Rach
Kate in her raccoon jammies
Will in his shark jammies
Jonah in his pokemon jammies holding a train.

Here's a better one of Jonah. I think they turned out so cute! I'm glad they humor me with some of my wild ideas.
This is a Christmas decoration in Grandma Maughans bathroom and when it's in there Jonah won't "go" because it's too scary. Ha ha! I had to get a picture of it.
The girls also played Young Women basketball. I loved having both of my girls out there on the court together. Made my mama heart happy.



Rach asked Luke to the Sweetheart dance!
And he said Yes!
Definitely a rascal but we sure love him.




Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment