Monday, October 11, 2021

summer-ing

Here's a bunch of random things from summer:

I love looking into our yard and seeing our cute little garden and my cute little people working out there. Makes me happy.

We went to Lagoon and Lagoon-a-beach a few times. I had to sneak in a picture.
Kate's been mastering her card stacking abilities.
My kids have never really loved splash pads but we had to go to at least one this summer!
Always reading...
And eating...
I got some summer workbooks for the kids to work on and it was fun to see them "studying" together.

He rifled through our costumes and wore this one for a couple days.
The instant Trav finished our amazing deck he started on a garden shed using the wood from the old deck.

We did a Jeff Patane salute on the 24th. It blew that board right in half!



My oldest nephew on my side got married! We were lucky enough to be a part of their big day.

Trav and Josh all ready to go to the wind rivers!


We went and visited the cutest Cherry Hill employee.

(And ate some delicious pie)
Check ups at the dr.
Poking snails.
We went up to Pine View to play at the beach with our favorite people.



Rach was a trooper and shuttled Jonah back to the beach on her back.








The activity day kids were able to have a big stake activity and had a lot of fun.



Kelsey sent me this picture from Lexie's quincinera (or whatever they're called....and spelled) I loved it and had to share it.
Trav took some of the kids backpacking. I have no clue where they were but I loved the pictures!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment