Wednesday, January 29, 2020

November Nuttiness

November came and went so fast we barely saw it happen! 
Since our "bonus room" is now done we spend A LOT of time in there. It's heavenly. 
 
 
We also noticed that this tree was just aching to crash down into our living room. I don't think it would've lasted another winter without crushing our house. And since Trav knows how to do everything he became a lumberjack for the day and saved our house.





 
We spent half the day as a family cleaning it all up, which was actually kind of fun. I wish I would've gotten more pictures of everyone helping but I was too busy helping to take pictures. We got that puppy taken care of!
 Now our front yard looks so open and big. It's crazy what a big difference it makes!


 
One of the kids took this and I threw it in just so Trav and I could have a picture together.
 We also had a good snowstorm early on. The kids always love the first one and spent hours building their fort.






 And a snowman...
 For Thanksgiving this year we were at my parents house and everyone was there! It's been a couple years since we've had every single person! We rushed outside to a take a few pictures, and yes, my family is the one where kids aren't dressed for the weather.
 It was good to have the crew together and we had a great Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment