Monday, October 7, 2019

Jonah's 3rd Birthday!!

I really don't think it can be true. My baby is 3!  I mean, look how big he is!!
 We spent the night in the tent so when Jonah came in the house in the morning...this is what he found.



 Will had lost a tooth and the tooth fairy even found him in the tent!
 Gotta love the view!
 Everyone wanted the birthday boy to wake up!






 After presents it was breakfast on the deck.

 With lots of whipped cream.
 Living his best life...
 Now we've gotta play with the presents.




 And then we headed off to the train museum for my train loving boy!


 We've never been there before but it was actually a lot of fun. We had a great time!












 
Back home for a bath in the big tub




 It was the perfect birthday for my sweet boy.

Then the next day we had grandparents and cousins over for cake and ice cream. He loved being the star of the show.


 


 Want any cake with that drool?
 Even though I don't love that he's growing up way too fast, any chance I get to celebrate this boy is the best. He is the best of the best in every way. He keeps me on my toes and there's never a dull moment when Jonah is around. Happy birthday buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment