Wednesday, March 20, 2019

New Year Newness

I've discovered that I rarely take pictures with our camera anymore and am too lazy to get them off my phone so I don't have a lot of pictures to document the Maughan life lately.

But...one really cool thing that happened at the new year was the big change that the church announced that all those turning 12 this coming year would advance to Young Mens or Young Womens in January. So....Josh suddenly moved into Deacons, and received the Priesthood! I thought we had a good 5 more months to prepare him but it snuck up on us and here we are. He was totally ready though and I think this change was so good for him. He's loving Deacons, he loves the activities, I love watching him pass the sacrament. The prophet knew that this age was ready and wiling to make that big step a little early. So here's my big boy the day he got the Priesthood!

I\


 On a completely different note. Will's blankey.....

 This poor thing is officially a rag! He just loves it so much though.
 Jonah wants to show off his favorite blankey too.
 This is usually what Will looks like carrying that thing around.
 He looks like he's about to tear the head off of anyone that suggests we throw the thing away.
 I love baby legs...
 And these two are quite the peas in a pod. It will be a blizzard outside but they'll still run around shirtless.



 I do love that they are best friends even if they are double trouble.
 Miss Rach baking in the kitchen.

Cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment