Sunday, August 20, 2017

Jonah's 1st Birthday!

I really can't believe that my baby turned 1! And I have to warn you that there are about a bazillion pictures...but they're all of Mr. Cutie Pants, so you're in luck. He wasn't quite sure what to think of all the decorations at first.





 Then we had to do our photo shoot with the tie.




 I love this face...


 We tried to be sneaky about it since his favorite spot to stand in in the crook of the coffee table.
 Wait...where did it go?
 Found it!

 Hey Buddy, how old are you?
 This is one of his favorite activities....pull out a book....
 ...read it....
 ...then quickly pull off all the other books on the shelf!
 He likes to play ball/fetch with himself.
 We let him open his presents.



 I tried to get a cute sibling picture. Still hasn't happened.

 But they do all love him to pieces!
 A couple days later we had grandparents, the Sheltons and the Hardy's over for birthday dinner. Rach decorated his cake.
 He got some more presents!
 Grandma wins the prize with giving him baby food. He LOVES to eat!



 We headed outside for the cake demolition.
 He has no idea what's coming...

 What is this stuff?

 Quite the fan club...

 It didn't take him long at all to dig in!











 He didn't go all in all at once, but slow and steady, piece by piece.

 The chocolate slowly worked it's way up his face.











 He by far made the biggest dent on his cake out of all my kids. He was at it for like an hour! Then when he was done....he flipped it.

 I love this one....
 His cute Grandma's and Grandpa.
 Someone's stealing a piece...




 Man, those eyes look even more blue when he's covered in chocolate!
 
We finally got him down and let him free. He went straight to the garden.
 Yeah...he needs a bath.
I LOVE this boy. He has brought so much joy to my life and shown me so much love when I needed it. He loves to eat, clap his hands, cruise around the house...but not walk quite yet. He is pure absolute joy and I am SO thankful to be his mom. Happy birthday, Buddy. Now STOP GROWING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment