Sunday, January 8, 2017

December

The rest of December kind of went by in a whirlwind....but a good whirlwind. 
This kid loved chillin' out underneath the Christmas tree.

 And there is definitely not a shortage of love for this little boy. Our family was not complete without him!
 (Will's face...)


 Our elf, Dasher was also with us this December. I only caught a few of the places that he hid but it was fun to see where he'd end up.



 
And only Kate can manage to loose all of her teeth right before Christmas so she can properly sing the song, "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth." This girl is definitely a rule follower in every way so it totally fit!


 We also had our own family nativity. Here's our Shepard (or whatever you call it when you don't have sheep, but bunnies?)
 The wise man.
 Joseph (if he were in a motorcycle gang)
 Here's all the gifts the wise man brought.
 The innkeeper
 And I took pictures as it was happening. Joseph being refused at the inn.
 Sweet Joseph helping big belly Mary to sit down.

 It is handy when your shepard's hat doubles as your favorite blankey.
 And everyone surrounding baby Jesus.
 He was an excellent baby Jesus too....if I say so myself.

 For the ward Christmas party we made lots of fleece blankets and I had several scraps at our house from the leftovers. Of course, with kids like mine, that turned into an entire night of entertainment and fun.







 What the heck have I gotten myself into?

He doesn't seem to mind too much to be a part of this crazy group.



Kate is always begging for me to take pictures of her with Jonah so I tried and failed many times this day. Notice all the photo-bombers?



 Finally got one!



 Kate brought home the BEST essay from school. I was crying I was laughing so hard reading it. See if you can tell what she's talking about.



 First grade essays are the bomb.

And here's one last one for the road of two of my favorite guys in town.


No comments:

Post a Comment