Sunday, March 15, 2015

California Adventure

Day 2-California Adventure. We haven't been to Disneyland in a few years and last time we were here, Cars Land was being built so this is our first experience at Radiator Springs. Everyone we talked to in prepping for this trip said, "You have to get fast passes for the Cars Ride." So as we were getting ready to enter California Adventure we knew we'd have to get fast passes as soon as we could. We rushed in when they opened the gates and look over and the fast pass line is HUGE!!! So we figured, everyone is too busy waiting in the fast pass line that nobody will be in the actual line so to Cars Ride we went!

First of all, Oh my gosh!! Radiator Springs is the cutest place ever! You instantly become a part of the movie. It was so well done! We went to the Cars ride and yes there was a line but we only had to wait for like 20 minutes-ish. It wasn't bad at all! I rode it, got the stroller pass then Trav went on it, so my kids got to ride it twice before that fast pass line was even through. Score!
 
Poor Will wasn't big enough for this one, but all of the hype is worth it. It was THE BEST ride! I LOVED it! Then later we went over and got more fast passes for later when there wasn't a fast pass line. We got to ride it a lot!

 
We got to see Mater and Lightning McQueen. I love how the cars just cruise around the town.
 
Will got to meet Flik while we were on the ride over in Bugs Land.
 
 We decided we needed a lunch break so why not pick the most picturesque place to do it?





 
You gotta get all of the cheese out of the cheese and cracker packages. I haven't seen them work so hard in a long time.




 Even Josh was at it.

 Mickey's Fun Wheel was by far one of the favorites.....the swinging carts of course. Even William loved it and would say "Ready......?" when he knew the carts were about to go.

 Again he didn't make it the whole day. Who does he think he is? a one-year old? Sheesh! Buck up dude! Oh, you are a one year old? Okay, go to sleep little buddy.
 This time he fell asleep in my arms in the line to the Toy Story ride. I even sat down in the ride, turned him around because apparently he had to face forward, went through the ride shooting my gun with one hand, got out of the ride and walked outside before he woke up. I wish I could sleep like that!
 Rachel and Josh both wanted to try California Screaming. Josh was barely tall enough to go. We didn't even have to spike his hair. They LOVED it! I thought it might be too scary for them but that was Josh's favorite ride of the whole trip. We went on it lots of times!

We went back to radiator springs after a while. I love that place. Josh even "lost" his glow stick on Flo's V-8 sign. I'm glad we weren't responsible for burning the place down.

 I am kicking myself because I never got a picture by California Screaming or by the Tower of Terror. The Tower of Terror was Rachel's favorite ride of the trip and she went on it SO many times. It is so fun! Josh vowed to never go on that ride again.
 Looking a little more worn out on this day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment