Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Duck days

So when I posted the picture of Kate wearing the duck suit at the airplane museum.....that was not an isolated incident. After that trip I figured I probably should document the fact that she wears the duck suit.....all the time. 
Really, this is only the times I pulled out the camera.

She was a duck riding a bike....

 
Playing with Play-doh.....
 Playing on the Nook....
 Playing the piano....
 Blowing bubbles for Strider......

 Eating lunch....

 and decorating Valentine hearts.......this girl is one of a kind! (And no, these were not all taken on the same day)
 But the weirdness doesn't end there!
 After his hair being officially dubbed "a mullet" I figured it was time to give William an official first haircut. Such a bittersweet day! Here's the "before" shot. Honestly it doesn't look as bad as it was.
 Here's the "during." He didn't love it but held really still!

 The carnage.....that's both Will and Josh's hair. (he didn't have THAT much!)
 And the "after" shot. Feeling good, lookin' good!

 











So at the same time as "the duck," Rachel also had a mustache frenzy. I'm not really sure where it came from but she made mustaches for all the kiddos. Yes, they wore them to school.
 
They wore them around the house....
 And it does get even better....the mustached duck!!
 After Rach wore her mustache to parent teacher conferences, that night I "did away" with them. That was just embarrassing.

Now for a few normal shots.....Kate got a present in church this past week for her birthday. She was so excited it was her very own picture of Jesus. She carried him around for a while.

 I can't believe this girl is almost 5! Stop growing!!

 We had some fun making Valentine decorations to hang in the window. They were very proud.


 Will felt left out with the whole "mustache fiasco" so I gave him a piece of tape. It works!

 Here's my little helper that ALWAYS has to pull a chair over when I'm making dinner (or doing anything). He's such a cutie and is getting so big too. He's also talking up a storm. A few days ago Trav did "meep meep!" while touching William's nose. Now Will's favorite phrase is "Daddy, meep meep!" but the way he says it is so cute! I love this little boy.....and all of my mustached children. I'm a lucky duck....mom...!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this post :). How fun. And should I mention- even in your blog pictures- ALL OF THEM! Your house is perfectly clean. That is one thing we do not share in common. I'll let it be. I like that about you. It's something I will probably only aspire to at this point :), definitely admire you!

    ReplyDelete