Thursday, March 6, 2014

V-day and little William

Here's just a bunch of random pictures that I just pulled off the camera.  Yes, most of them are of William.  He's such a cute subject I can't help it!  Okay, here we go!

For Kate's birthday she got a wooden snake and here's a picture of her painting it.  I was so impressed!  She did a great job.  Look at that concentration....
 Here's the kids on Valentine's morning with their pile of treats and their "love potion."  That was definitely a big hit.  Rach was guzzling it before school.  I don't know if she was hoping for a special Valentine?  She left a special valentine for someone.....
 Also, I chopped Rachel's hair.  It was getting pretty long and she gave me free reign to chop it short.  This is a big deal coming from the girl that wouldn't let me cut her hair for over a year so it would be long like Rapunzel's.  I think it turned out adorable.  I love the new do...and she loves it too.
 We had a guest appearance from Superman in our house.  He's more handsome than I remember...
 He can even fly!
 Here's a shot of Rach's new haircut.  So cute!!
 Okay, here's just a million pictures of Mr. Blue Eyes. He is so stinkin' cute!
 I love the "gazing off into space" look....



Just looking at those makes me want to kiss those chubby cheeks!

 And Rach was giving him rides in the doll stroller.  He looks HUGE!  It was pretty funny and he actually loved it.
Things are going pretty well here considering we've all been pretty sick with the "last of winter" sickness.  Josh got 2 bloody noses within 2 weeks and both were caused by Rachel.  That was fun. But,  I am more thrilled than anything that the weather is finally turning spring-ish so we can go outside!  I love spring.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, your kids are ADORABLE!!! Cute pictures! Don't ya just love the random, everyday stuff pictures? I think those are the ones I'll love most when my kids are grown. I love the one of Will in the doll stroller!! So cute! You were my inspiration to cut Erika's hair- I see where Will gets the "Super"- from his Super Mom! (cheesy, but true :) )

    ReplyDelete