Wednesday, June 12, 2013

William's Blessing

This past Sunday we were able to bless our sweet William in church.  His daddy gave an awesome blessing for him and I know this little boy is going to do great things in his life.  I can't wait to see what they all are going to be!   We had a lunch at our house after church and of course, we tried to get a few shots of him in his totally awesome blessing duds. What a stud.



 
Josh has also has had some more t-ball games.  Look at the size of kids he's playing against.....Yeah, and he's still one of the best ones!

 This boy loves a good game of baseball.
 Sliding into home.....
 And I can't stop taking pictures of this kid.
 3 monkeys in a bubble bath....
 You can see one dimple in this one....Man, when you see them both, it's enough to melt your heart.
 How did I get to be so lucky?  Just look at this crew.  I still can't believe they're all mine!  Aren't I still a kid?

1 comment: