Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Birthday Bash

Oh man, did we have a birthday bash!  But first I've got to share a few favs of the past few weeks.  Here we have Hollywood #1 and #2.

 Now that the snows finally melted Josh was out looking for bugs.
 
I think he found one that was scary.  Ha ha.  I can't stop laughing looking at this picture.


 This is how many evenings end up.  Dad playing a game with the kiddos watching and Kate falling asleep on his shoulder.  No, it's not even bedtime yet.  She got her mommy's tolerance for watching t.v. when she's tired.

 Now, let's move on to the birthday!  It was Trav's birthday last Saturday.  He has been working so stinking hard lately he NEVER has time for fun.  So since his birthday was on Saturday we had an entire day devoted to having fun and NO work was allowed.  We had a yummy breakfast, opened gifts....

 Then off to the Trampoline park.  We had never been there before so didn't quite know what to expect.  It was so much fun!  (And I only got to watch)  I definitely want to go back when I can jump without fear of having a baby pop out. It looked like a blast.  I couldn't narrow down the pictures.  Lots of them are blurry but so funny.  I kind of want to crop them out and put them in random pictures and see how it turns out.  Hmmmm...maybe that will be my next project to waste time.



 Yes, this is mid-jump....ha ha.
 Kate kept laughing at her ponytail in this one.  Gotta admit, I love it.
 Kate wouldn't go in the "kid zone" she had to be where all the big stuff was and she couldn't get up.  But this girl is persistent.   
 And with a little help from big sister....
 She was so proud to make it to the top of the slide.
 Nice undies, Spiderman.

 After everyone was sufficiently worn out we went to the park to have a picnic lunch and lounge in the sun.  It was a gorgeous day.

 We even fed the ducks (which are a lot nicer than the ones by our house)

 
It was then home for some cake and a rest before the final installment of the date. 

 
I took Trav out to dinner that night and then we ended the night with a Led Zepplin laser show at Clark planetarium.  I haven't been to one of those in years.  It was so much fun.  Hope my honey had a good day of no work.  He totally deserves it.  Wish it could be more than once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment