Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pictures

So I was wandering around the house the other day and looking at all the cute pictures I have of my kids.  Wait a minute....Kate has no hair in any of these pictures!  And Rachel has all of her teeth.  My kids don't look like that anymore!  I guess I didn't realize how long it had been since they've gotten their pictures taken.  So with that thought in mind I went and got their pictures done.  They turned out really cute.  I mean, how wouldn't they with these subjects?  I just wish the photographer would have taken 2 steps back in most of the pictures.  Oh, well.  It was target....

Here's Miss Rachel who just turned 7....



 Mr. Handsome Josh who is 5...



 Little knucklehead, oh I mean Kate, who is 2......and she even has hair!



 And the three Amigos.....



2 comments:

  1. So adorable! I can't believe how big Kate is! It's been so long since we've seen you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete