Sunday, June 27, 2010

Birthdays and Boating

Wow I have a lot of pictures today, so sit back, relax and make yourselves comfortable. We've had a lot going on and I'm going to share!


Yesterday we were so lucky to go on our first boating trip of the year. Since I couldn't wakeboard last year I was nervous I wouldn't do too great, but surprisingly I got right up and went until my arms couldn't possible hold on any longer. Yeah, I'm sore to the point where I can barely move, but it was really fun. The kids liked the boat ride too.

Here's Kate in her very fashionable life jacket. No she can't move.

Rach and Josh's favorite part was sitting on the floor and being knocked over by the bumpy boat (and eating suckers, of course)

This is what happened when we said, "Let's go swim around the boat!" Look at Josh's face.

Much happier just sitting on top and not in the cold water.


Last week my mom gave Josh a Superman cape, just because (awesome D.I. find). He wears it everywhere we go. I think Rachel likes it too.


He's showing off his super-big muscles.


Daddy was having a hard time moving this monster rock in our yard so superman decided to help.


"Get out of the way Dad, I'll do it myself."

And of course, Superman needs to fly.


And Josh got his Christmas wish early.....a mowhawk.


Don't forget the side view.


Rach was watching the epic event and thought it was pretty funny.


Here's the shaving taking place. Josh wasn't too sure until he saw the finished product.



And finally......Rachel turned 5! I can't believe she's that old already.


We got her a new bike! She loves it and rides it all over the place. Now Josh needs to have his legs grow a couple inches so he can ride his trike along with her.



Here's openeing all the presents.


And her request for what to do on her birthday is to go swimming. We had a blast and love that little girl so much. I guess she's not too little anymore.


We took Kate swimming too. Here's her cute little suit.


Here's one more of my little superman.


And happy Father's day to the best daddy in the world! I know you all are thinking "No my husband is the best" which I hope you all are. There are so many good daddy's out there, but I really think my kids got the cream of the crop. They do too....

And what more could the best daddy want than a giant bag of gummy bears!


2 comments:

  1. If I was a daddy, I would want a giant bag of gummy bears. ;) And we should get Josh and Adelaide together so that they can have a super hero bonanza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are funny and too cute! Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete