Friday, January 29, 2010

We're in!

Sorry I don't have any pictures this time but I just want you all to know that we're finally in the new house and it's so awesome! We absolutely LOVE it so far and with new paint and carpet it's like a totally new house. We're still trying to get all settled in but most of the boxes are unpacked and the baby hasn't made an early arrival which we are grateful for. I just got back from a doctor appointment and things are starting to move along so this baby will come within the next 2 weeks for sure. I really hope we're ready! Thanks to everyone that came to help since I just have to sit there like a bump on a log it really saved Trav's back from doing it all alone, so thanks again. I'll get some pictures up next time, and hopefully it will be of a little bambino! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't believe you guys are doing all that right before you're due! You're nutso, but I'm so excited for you. Maybe moving in will induce labor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep checking...no baby yet? Maybe I'll have to just call!

    ReplyDelete