Sunday, August 2, 2020

June-ness

Now that summer is finally here, it's flying by. Here's what happened in June, in a nutshell:
Fishing for minnows in the stream every day:
 Running through the sprinklers...
 Playing at LOTS of parks...



 Josh let me cut his hair!


 My boys with their "cute" faces (it doesn't take much)
 Swimming with the Hardy's

 Eating doughnuts on national doughnut day.

 Legos..
 The caped crusaders...

 Every morning I get up early to go walking with my friends and sometimes I just look at how awesome my house it. I love my house!
 I love that they all play together happily sometimes.
 The corona beard also used as a pencil holder.
 He finally shaved! (and I finally started kissing him again).

 The Duke Kaboom look...

 The Adolf...
 Nice sideburns...
 We found some cute monkeys in the trees.


 Rach and I volunteered at the Bishops storehouse. It was a long, boring, uneventful day...but always glad to do service!
 The party of mom and dad's 50th.


 Wearing masks at church...



 Scrubbing the sacrament trays...



 I think this was a picture from our hike to the 'V'
 Going to the pond...
 This was from our first cabin trip.
 Lots of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment